Friday, October 30, 2009

Classes

Dear Friends and Family,

Lots of people have been asking about what classes I'm taking, so I thought I would blog about that. This quarter, I decided to take a really light load so I would also be able to travel on weekends. (Also, none of the classes here count towards my major). So, I'm actually only taking three classes:

1. Spanish Language. This is not my favorite class. We practice Spanish language through grammar exercises, readings, etc.

2. Introduction to Literature. I really like the professor and most of the stuff we read. However, right now we are doing poetry, which is a tad difficult.

3. Drawing with Four Spanish Masters. This is my favorite class. It's a studio art class, so it's mostly drawing (which is really fun and awesome). BUT, we also talk about four really important Spanish artists: Goya, Velázquez, Dalí y Picasso. And every two weeks we go to either the Prado or the Reina Sofia.

So, in summary, I classes are pretty awesome and my schedule is great. I don't have class after 1:30 and Stanford does not offer and classes on Fridays. So basically, I have plenty of time to travel and so far I have definitely taking advantage of it.

Love,
Rosalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment